We’d like to help!
HVAC Financing & Credit Options
Most American families live on a monthly budget, and finances can be tight – so an unexpected expense like replacing your furnace or air conditioner can be expensive. We understand that when living on a budget, unexpected costs can be hard!
That’s why we offer several options for HVAC with financing in Colorado Springs. Break your project into predictable monthly payments. See potential monthly payment plans in 60 seconds without affecting your credit score using Hearth or Wisetrack HVAC financing.
We believe everyone should be comfortable in their own home! From furnace and AC installation financing to credit options for unexpected repairs, you never have to compromise your budget for comfort.
If you’re interested in HVAC leasing, learn more about our Springs Advantage Program!
HVAC Financing made simple with Wisetack
- Fast and Easy – quick application, takes just a minute to see your options
- No hidden fees – no late fees, prepayment fees, or origination fees
- No credit impact – checking eligibility does not impact your credit score
Example: A $2,000 purchase could cost $90.40 a month for 24 months, based on a 7.9% APR. All loans are subject to credit approval. Your terms may vary. Wisetack loans are issued by Hatch Bank. See wisetack.com/faqs.
Wisetack financing is available once you receive your estimate from Springs Heating & Cooling.
Predictable monthly payments with Hearth HVAC financing
Hearth’s lending partners consider factors such as income, FICO score, credit history, outstanding debt, and the loan amount requested when determining pre-qualification and rates.
*Hearth is available nationwide, other than in Maryland, Nevada, North Dakota and Vermont.
Predictable Monthly Payments
How does Hearth HVAC financing work?
- Just answer a few questions to see available rates without affecting your credit score.
- You’ll see available personalized monthly payment options for your project. You can choose which one best suits your needs and apply with the specific lending partner.
- If approved, you will typically get the funds in your account within one to three business days. You’ll be able to pay your contractor and start the project!